Enough said this is my first attempt at blogging. Believe me the title runs true.
I may talk myself up to being the great this or that but when it comes down to it I'm still just a toe head. (I say that because calling myself blond is dead give away and since I color my hair often no one would have guessed it.) I have no clue what half of the stuff in this blog set up means so, If the blogs don't work you can blame me. Just don't tell me about it. ha ha.
I figure if my bro. can do this so can I. (Oh wait he's in school learning this stuff and I'm not.) OK well if my other family members can do it so can I. (Oh wait they are in school learning it too or know someone who already knew it.) Where is my trustee husband when I need him? He always does things for me that I can't or don't want to or just wont do. hmmm. Michael?????? Wanna do this?
Check, Check, Test-Test is this thing on?
7.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the blog and it looks as if you have everything under control.
Keep posting. Warning: Uncle F says I'm addicted which I am not. I love to keep in contact with the family and this is a great way to do it. You can check out what's happening with my girls by clicking on their links posted on by blog.
Post a Comment