7.22.2008
It's hot and I want to get wet too.
It's so hot and I want to go swimming. But given the situation w/ the outbreak of Crypto from last year and the few reported cases this year I can't get wet at the water parks or even in my own back yard this year. The kids really enjoy the pools and sprinklers and I can't join them. Needless to say I have been able to steer their activities in a different direction thus far. But that wont hold forever. Its summer. Bummer I hate that they will get to go have fun in the nice cool water and I'll be stuck on the sidelines baking. Nicholas is going to be home this summer for a week and I have to figure out where to take him on an overnight camp out and get him to some type of pool to splash around in. Otherwise I think he would be bored if he had to chill out in the house w/ his old mom. Michael and all the kids will eventually make it to the surf N swim (I'm sure, their going without me). They all seem to enjoy that place. While I'm more of a fan of Cherry hill. So here's to one hot passing summer that I have to just get through and let go of. Why is it that we only want to go do things when we know we can't? Next year maybe be better for water sports and fun for the whole family. Thanks to my family for putting up with our set backs. But I guess its like they say Good things come to those who wait. (wink wink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to admit that I'm a Cherry Hill fan also. Buy a kiddie pool and stick your feet in it. HA HA I know that won't take away the urge to get wet all over.
Post a Comment