8.05.2008

Odds N Ends

ugh I'm so uncomfortable today. Could it be the crown burger from yesterday or the fact that my baby belly reaches places before I do? Only 8 weeks left. I don't know that I can make it that long. Ugh. Every once in awhile it seems that time goes by too quickly while at other times it just doesn't move fast enough. I'm caught between both scenerios. I have so much to get done before Halli arrives and feel like I have no time. I don't sleep, I can't sit still, can't clean enough or rest enough and on and on and on go the mumblings. There are still so many things I need to get to even be ready for her arrival and yet I know I'm not getting them done. Somethings I think will have to wait until after she gets here (poo-poo I'm pouting). I procrastinated thinking I'll see if I need it later. lol. Silly me. I wanted to have everything stocked and ready by Aug. 1st. And here I am just starting and its Aug. 5th already. Panic mode has started. Other people call it Nesting. Not for me its pure panic mode. Maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself. I like things to e organized and ready and waiting unfortunately life takes over and doesn't always follow my idea or plans. Such as life I should say. I will eventually get it done. I'm giving myself the next 4 weeks to try to get what I can checked off my lists. So while I'm at it any suggestions for things that MUST be done before the baby arrives? My PBD (Pregnancy Brain damage) kicks in and I forget many things. LOL>

2 comments:

northslopegang said...

Throw away any lists. They are useless at this point. Try and relax. Yeah right like that will happen. Maybe a good back rub will help.

Baker4 said...

just chill girl!! It doesnt need to be so perfect. The perfect part is a good delivery and a healthy kid! So forget the rest and practice your breathing reps. Then enjoy ANY peace and quiet that you can get cuz it wont last!!!