Halli and Daddy get to spend quality time together.
Not that I have any pic's for viewing but the two of them got in a good ol' session of sesame street today (Dad let her watch it on the laptop instead of doing his busy work) They then sneaked (is that even a word?) A nap while everyone else was distracted for a few minutes.
(Thank you honey for entertaining Bug, I loved being able to take a bath without packing her around or rushing to entertain her need of attention, it was so relaxing)
Speaking of Bathing beauties here are a few pics of our little lady getting ready for bath time.
She also has started her cereal rice that is and oh boy she doesn't like it one bit. She has learned that if she sticks her tongue out I can't put the cereal in. To smart for her own britches.
Oh my she is cuter by the second this little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment