8.20.2008

One word? Just one ?

Thanks Auntie Char. Hope you don't mind that I stole this from your blog!!!

I was told I could only type ONE Word to each question! Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? working
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Bubblegum
5. Your father? comforting
6. Your favorite thing? serenity
7. Your dream last night? repeated
8. Your dream/goal? unknown
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Shopping
11. Your fear? FIRE
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Vacation
13. Where were you last night? Park
14. What you're not? Fake
15. One of your wish list items? BMW
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? Texted
18. What are you wearing? Stripes
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? Spouse?
21. Your computer? running
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Stolen
25. Something you're not wearing? earings
26. Favorite store? Nordstroms
27. Your summer? miserable
28. Love someone? fiercely
29. Your favorite color? Orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? weekend
32. Who you want to Tag? You.

3 comments:

northslopegang said...

It is great to learn so many things about you!! Sept. 13 it is by the way.

Natster said...

I am excited for this baby shower! Hopefully I don't have to work!! [since we just moved I am in the process of getting a job which would then determine if I would be working-so yah.... kind of silly] Do you have a name yet? (wait- did you already tell me and I forgot? Sorry if you did tell me and I did forget)
Happiness. Oh.. and I didn't know your fav. color was orange! awesome

Kallee and Duncan said...

I love it! I love to go shopping too! It's way of my favorite things to do. However the hubby says I have to many clothes already...but who cares! It to much fun! (and I dont shop for just clothes its pretty much everything