
I am such a procrastinator! I am sending invites out for Halli's blessing however my intent on being crafty is a failure. I am thinking if I were a smart woman I would have just ordered the birth announcements from the photo shop. But no I tried to think I could make something cute. Of course my ideas and my abilities are two different things. So they are coming. But in case you need advanced notice to schedule. Halli is being blessed on Sunday December 7, 2008 at 9AM at the chapel located on Angel street. (between Gentile and Weaver Lane. I'll get address later. Keep an eye open for you invite. To those family members who I have forget please forgive me in advance and know you are welcome to join the event.
3 comments:
We would love to come to your meeting. Thanks for the advance notice.
c ya there
I will be there! I hear it is your birthday!! Happy day!
Post a Comment