11.02.2008

where has the time gone already?




It's cold weather, the leaves have fallen the holidays are upon us. And I'm still hibernating at home with Baby bug. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Time passes much faster now that Halli is here then when we were waiting for her. She is 5 weeks old almost 6 and growing faster than I'd like her too. Amazing how different she is already. She has the sweetest cooing voice and makes many sounds. From grunting to squeaking to little laughs and small chatters of nothings. She is growing so fast and looks like a baby now not a newborn. Oh the love she fills our lives with is amazing. Even though she still wont sleep through the night, we love her so much anyways. Here are a few more pictures of my precious bug. Enjoy and if I ever find a spare moment I'll update on other things.

Also included the very special visits with family and such over the last 3 weeks included. I don't have pic's of all her visitors but here are some I do have.


No comments: