Oh well, It's not anything I'm stressing over or worried about. Blogging will be here when I get around to it. Kinda like my laundry. I am adjusting to being a stay at home mom!!! Its great, I love every minute Halli and I have together. But my dear husband has informed me that being a stay at home mom also means cleaning the house and cooking and running errands. Wait wait I have to work still? I thought it was all about taking naps and playing with baby!!!! Then again I can't say I don't agree with him... The house could use more than a once over.
We welcome Nate and the kids who are staying with us for a spell!!! House guests also need to be entertained. So I'll get around to completing the cleaning I started last week another day!!!
I have to note for the new year (Auntie Char this is for you mostly) My fav' absolute fav' boutique has opened a new location!!!! IN LAYTON! Its by Big Lots North by Layton Hills mall. Called Whimsy!!!! I'm in love with shopping again!!! So do I hear a shopping date being arranged with lunch specials too? (Hmmm Auntie Char email me to schedule a D/T)
Oh my poor husband just laughed when I saw it and had to call him to inform him he'll be working more to support my poor habit. Good thing he found humor in it cause I wasn't kidding. I thought as long as he can laugh the bill off its good! Only kidding of course. I wish I could shop till I drop but I'll keep my limits within a good range.
Happy New year to everyone, Much love from us all
1.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so there!!!! I remember seeing it now and wondered where I had heard that name. Can't wait !!!
Post a Comment