ok ok I will finally admit that my stubborn head and walk away attitude have finally caught up pace and kicked me in the backside.
Where have I been? I have spent so long running from everything in my past and confining myself to my little bubble of industry, work and independence that I did not only forget to stop and smell the roses I have completely missed the fields of tulips that grew as well. What I mean by that????? Well lets just say I finally started blogging before Halli was born and I stink at it. I don't keep things updated, I complain about not enough hours in my day to do it, then wham-o- I jump onto face book. Ok ok it seems odd that I used to work in the computer industry and find myself completely out of touch with it now in just a couple years. I'm so lost. Anyhow I linked up to some old time friends and checked blogs and facebook stuff and I am so behind the times. I think my attempts at blogging and facebook are LAME!!!!!
So I need a remedy.... Auntie Char I need a day of blogging and facebooking, to go with our lunch and shopping spree's. I need your expertise Auntie Char and of course Monica!!!! I seriously want to be better at these things. And believe me I am not going to complain about my poor empty house walls this year. I want to start the making a home process now.... I didn't ever decorate before because I kept telling myself less is cleaner but the truth is since Christmas decor is down, my home is a house its empty and I want to make it cozy. (Of course I still want it to be done in a fashion that will eventually "move" into our new one and fit just right too) hmmm I never set resolutions but I am now!!! Look out paint world, I'm coming to customize my home or find one that is custom to what I want. ha ha. I guess I just need a change and of course you've all heard me say before I need to remodel the home to what I want!!! I'll by busy this year but its progress this time around.
1.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im so glad you are a blogger! Its awesome that we found each other after all theses years! CRAZY!
Post a Comment