2.08.2009

February is Off with a bang of excitement

Happy Birthday Emily!!! Our sweet little girl is now 7 and full of energy and attitude.

This weekend we went to Classic fun center with friends

and cousins and skated and did the play land Pirates cove jungle gym

and bounce Adventures

Afterwards we went to her Favorite Restaurant Royal Jade and indulged in wonderful Chinese food with Rob and Sherry and the family. Thank you guys for all your support and time! We thoroughly enjoyed your company.

Then we had to mad dash back to the house because we had movie night with the other side of the family. Thanks for joining us for the longest movie I think any of us have ever seen. (Chitty Chitty Bank Bang) But Mats promised when they do movie night its kids in jammies and baby monitors on for Transformers. LOL' Thank you mom and dad, Nate and the Summerhays clan for all joining us for a good ol' family night.
Allison I'm sorry you live so far away. When you're in town we'll definitely do a special movie night so you and your family can join us. With all these events (On the same day) I must say Michael and I feel old, not just because our kids are growing up so fast just because we can't hang like the hood*alums that we once were. We needed to take the whole day to re coupe!

1 comment:

northslopegang said...

Marathon of fun. That's what you call it.