Love Mommie and Da-da.
Our Valentines Weekend was full of play
and naps
and quality time with our oldest Monkeys and baby bug. We opened gifts from each other. My hubby got a nice massage package, love letters and RL pants that he'd been liken' since last year. And he of course got me the perfect gift. Did he really think I would recognize the signature blue boxes?
ha ha ha of course I knew what he had done the second I spied them. OOOHHHH I can't even begin to tell him how much I love my gift.
The next day I was still gushing over my gift and the kids were seemingly unimpressed and moved onto other ventures. Danielle went home to her mothers so she could see bolt. And Nicholas requested a sleep over with his cousins so they could PLAY all Night and all Monday morning. So we had guests (we love it when they can come and stay with us) Made a nice turkey dinner and had a late night. Good thing Monday was a holiday and there was no school. Its nights like this that make Auntie Chaney's house the best!!!!
3 comments:
Okay, I'm clueless what was in the boxes? Something from Jareds?
the kids went on and on bout the fun they had w/ the slumber party! thanks for puttin up w/em it was a help for my monday morn meetings too. Sweet pic of big bro and little sis sleepin'! & of course Chans place is the best. haha. I like the Tiffany's bracelet too. UR spoiled and loved! How'd that be? hmmmm. Someday I'll have sum1 2 spoil, but 1st I'll spoil myself and the kids!! TCTL
Hey Chan -
Just want to say I lovelovelove the pics! Glad you had a wonderful V-Day and I can't wait to see your lil blue box gift. :)
Post a Comment