9.08.2008
Antelope Island
Because school is starting and we have the kids around a lot less than usual we took some good family time and spent the day at Antelope Island. Aside from a few hiccups we had a great day. It wasn't too hot but then again hotter then I enjoyed. We all got a little sunshine on our cheeks. Who would have thought. Here are some pictures for you to check out. The weather is going to cool down soon and we will move on to other outings. This was Michael's first time going to the island and I think for Eric and Emily too. Unfortunately Danielle wasn't with us. But Nicholas and I have been there several times before. Enjoy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And you didn't stop by our house on the way? Everyone looks happy. I hope you were soaking your legs and not trying to take in the lake smell.
Post a Comment