Everything could be going OK. But my pal Murphy who lurks around every corner I come to turn, rears his ugly head again. I'm just kidding, some people say things happen for a reason I'm just trying to find out what that reason is most of the time.
So my Dr. is back in town. I'm tired of being with child, and I am ready to have this little one. Low and behold I caught a screaming head cold last week. Well over the weekend it reared itself into a chest cold and a small flu bug (maybe) Lets just day I cough so hard I puke and then I feel unsettled and puke so hard I cough. Darn the bad luck. Murphy take your laws and go pester someone else. Now I have to wait out the extra time until this bug goes away to have my little baby. I don't want her to get sick just as she makes her grand arrival. So here's to waiting out another week. And hopefully much as I had hoped she'd come early now I'm hoping she wont.
But much thanks to my sweet little family whose trying to be so understanding and loving. I can't tell you how hard it is not to kiss the ones you love when your sick. And how hard it is for them not to kiss me better. I realized more than ever how affectionate we truly are with one another. I'm very grateful for my family and the love they give to me (or in the case over the weekend the love they want to give me all the time)
9.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that bites!! Nothing worse than being pregnant and being sick!! Get Well we love you and kisses sent your way.
Post a Comment