
As of last week, we have been informed that this little princess could arrive at anytime!!! Yippie, is all I can say. We are scheduled to induce labor on the 25Th of Sept. (Ya, keep in mind Nicholas is not thrilled she's coming early) But really she could make her grand entrance at any time. I'm already preparing for her and my body as much as myself wouldn't mind sending her an eviction notice in the next week or so. Only a couple things to worry about, 1. my Dr. is out of town next weekend, I hope Murphy's law doesn't kick in, and 2. Auntie Char is hosting a shower for us and I'd hate to be in labor then. So much as I wish she would rise and shine early I have to try and wait until the 15Th. Then anything goes! I really wanted an Oct. baby but I'm not against another September baby at this
point. I'm so over this pregnant thing.
point. I'm so over this pregnant thing.
1 comment:
We can work around her arrival. Better early than late!!!
Post a Comment