9.02.2008

Bu bye Summer

Yes! I am so excited to be getting into the Autumn season! I am so over Summer. Not that it has been terrible hot, just that I have been so restricted this last summer I am happy its all over. Besides fall is my favorite time of year! I love the colors, the coolness, the smells. Hmmm yes the smell of fall. I like the crackling of the leaves when they turn colors and start to fall to the ground. Reminds me of the childhood I dreamed of having. LOL. I should write a children's book to live vicariously through. I'm happy to report that our weekend in Park City went very well. It was nice to get away (even if it wasn't very far) It was still a vacation to me. Michael, Nicholas and Myself enjoyed every moment of it. From the food to the sights and to the shopping!!!! Of course due to the rainy weather we were limited in what we initially wanted to do but that just means that next time we will still have stuff on the agenda to follow up with. From the Olympic sights to the Alpine slide, coaster and zip line. And the next time we're there I'll be able to do those things and not be left out. So all in all it was a good way to close out a summer! We are now just preparing for fall and for baby! Both coming soon!

1 comment:

northslopegang said...

just a few more weeks and you'll be enjoying your little one!!