9.25.2008

Induction set for today

I didn't sleep at all last night. I was to be induced this morning. Nothing to eat or drink after midnight, call the hospital at 6 AM and plan on getting set up at 7AM. Well needless to say of course my luck kicked in. The hospital had an out poor of laboring mothers last night and my induction has been pushed back to 4pm today. Sad, no sleep for no reason. Oh well maybe she'll be born around 10PM tonight!!! If not maybe tomorrow. I do prefer even days over odd number days, but Nicholas was more excited that she was coming 3 days before his Birthday than just two. So at this point only time will tell. We'll update when we get home in a few days. It's not like taking a vacation and getting to leave home for a few days. I'm headed in the boot camp of delivery. LOL. But the slimming effects will be worth it and the little prize (trophy) we bring home will also be worth it!!

2 comments:

Baker4 said...

good luck sis! luv ya. talk to ya soon after she pops out!

northslopegang said...

Congrats on your new girl. Love ya,
aunt char!!